- Return Policy
- Delivery Policy
Ono Bikes respects your privacy.
We process personal data only after users have given it to us, and only to the extent necessary to give our existing and future customers relevant information and advice.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss, abuse and illegal use of any personal data we collect. The information is transported over a secure connection and the data is stored in a secure database. Access to the data is limited to Ono Bikes employees and our supporting staff.
This website does not place 1st party cookies on your computer or mobile device, for the time being. We use 3rd party cookies to gather statistics.
Personal data provided by you
If you provide personal data to us on the website, your name and e-mail address, we will store this information for future use. For example, we collect this information for fulfilling orders, administering information requests, providing information services, gathering feedback and for tracking/verifying compliance with our policies as well as compliance with legislation. We may use your email address and, in rare ocasions, your mailing address or phone number, to contact you regarding customer service issues or billing matters. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties without prior permission from you, provided however, that third parties does not include our affiliates, licensees, partners, website hosting partners or other parties who assist us in operating this site.
The website www.onobikes.com is managed by Ono Bikes. The user terms and conditions are applicable to the use of the Ono Bikes website. By accessing the website you agree with these user terms and conditions. If you do not wish to agree with these user terms and conditions, we request you not visit or use this website anymore.
The term “website” refers to the website www.onobikes.com.
The content of this website was put together with utmost care. However, the website is mainly provided for informative purposes. Therefore, Ono Bikes does not guarantee that the website will work uninterruptedly or will be error-free, or that the information on the website does not contain technical inaccuracies.
Ono Bikes will in any case not be liable for any damage, which is created in any way, or may arise from:
• the fact that particular information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date;
• acts performed by website users, which would have been incited by the information placed on the website;
• the impediment (of any kind) to using the website.
Ono Bikes reserves the right to make changes to its products and services, including the prices.
Certain products and upgrades may only be available at extra costs. Some of the information on the website may not be correct due to potential product changes subsequent to the latest update of the website. Please contact Ono Bikes for complete details regarding the available products and services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademark rights, on all content, including the texts, pictures, software and other materials on this website, are the property of Ono Bikes, and may not be used without written prior consent from Ono Bikes. It is not allowed to make the website or any of its parts public, or to copy or store it without explicit written consent of Ono Bikes.
Ono Bikes holds the security of the www.onobikes.com website in high regards. Despite the dedication to ensure security, vulnerabilities may be found or may arise at any time.
Should you come across a security flaw in the normal operation of this site, please let us know, so we can take action as soon as possible. We partly rely on you to further improve the security of our site, and we take user notifications seriously.
We ask you kindly not to exploit the vulnerability and to mail us your findings as soon as possible.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the e-bike within 14 days after the date of delivery, together with all accessories and documentation, including the invoice.
Please make sure the items are returned new and unused. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Refunds will be issued using the same payment method as the original payment. Please note that delivery and customs fee will not be refundable in any case once the order has been shipped.
Returns on products made to order for the customer (any special configurations of the e-Bike beyond customization options offered on this website) are not possible. However, we will take all complaints and discuss all issues regarding these products with the customer in an effort to ensure their satisfaction.
Products sold to non EU residents, as well as products sold to business customers (i.e. renting companies) cannot be returned unless specifically agreed otherwise.
Ono Bikes Warranty
Ono Bikes congratulates you on the purchase of your new Ono Bikes product. Our name stands for the quality and durability of conception, designing and production, as well as for striking appearance and inherent style of each our product.
To ensure you get the most out of your Ono Bikes product, you should follow the enclosed operation and maintenance instructions. Adjusting the bike before the first ride and bringing it into road-worthy state must be performed by professionals.
Ono Bikes warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Ono Bikes will replace, at no charge for parts only, product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Ono Bikes is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Ono Bikes may opt to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
The version of the warranty valid at the time of purchase is decisive in any particular case.
Ono Bikes warranty covers defects in material or workmanship in new Ono Bikes products. Warranty extends to the structural integrity of the frame only and does not cover paintwork, scratches or corrosion. Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only customers who purchased Ono Bikes products from us directly, through website, or from our authorized dealers, retailers or agents, may obtain coverage under this warranty.
Warranty period is as follows:
Warranty period for frame, motor and battery is 1 year.
Other components, namely original bike components supplied by other manufacturers, are subject to the warranty provisions of the manufacturer.
Extended warranty optional.
Ono Bikes grants services on the basis of this warranty throughout the respective warranty periods:
• At Ono Bikes’ discretion, repair or replacement with parts (components) of the same value;
• Services that are not included in the warranty and lie within the area of expertise of the professionals we collaborate with, are charged at the usual hourly rate;
• Ono Bikes grants the same warranty period on a repair performed or replacement part fitted during the warranty period due to a material or production defect, irrespective of other warranty periods;
• If an Ono Bike bike is exchanged in full for a new one due to a material or production defect, the same warranty provisions as for a newly purchased Ono Bike bike apply.
This warranty does not cover the following components/parts and circumstances:
• If the vehicle is technically modified without the approval of Ono Bikes;
• Subsequent conversion/installation of incompatible or non-original parts;
• Wearing parts (wearing parts listed below);
• Parts (components) from other manufacturers;
• Any modifications to the version as delivered (including repainting);
• Repairs that have not been carried out by trained specialists;
• Inappropriate use or transport of the e-bike;
• Inappropriate maintenance/operation/upkeep (see operating instructions);
• Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components;
• Consequences of a fall;
• Damage caused by climatic conditions or normal wear;
• Damage due to unsuitable cleaning agents, utensils such as high-pressure cleaners or the additives used;
• Commercial lending or renting.
Wearing parts excluded from this warranty include:
• Moving parts made from rubber;
• Brake pads;
• Brake disks;
• Rim flanges/braking surfaces;
• Slide rings and plain bushes;
• Bar grips and handlebar tape;
• Cassettes, cogs, chain rings;
• Bearings and bearing seatings;
• Shifting components;
• Foam parts;
• Fenders, chain guide;
• Actuating cables and housing;
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship;
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, alteration or extreme climates;
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Ono Bikes;
• Damage from extreme riding activities not consistent with the intended use of the product;
• Injury arising from unlawful or unsafe use of the products;
• Consequential loss or damages including but not limited to costs associated with returning the product to Ono Bikes, out of pocket-expenses, lost profits or earnings, communication charges, lost time or loss and damage to personal property.
Warranty claims have to be submitted to Ono Bikes directly, along with presentation of the original invoice. The warranty period runs from the date of sale/registration or activation (whichever comes first).
Ono Bikes will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the warranty listed below.
To request warranty service, you will need to contact the Ono Bikes customer service and follow this return procedure by clearly providing information relating to the:
• The sales invoice;
• Full name, contact details (including telephone number and email address);
• Number of the bike frame;
• Serial numbers of the defective parts;
• A description of the problem;
• Images or video evidence of the problem;
• Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to Ono Bikes.
Ono Bikes does not cover postage costs for the part(s) from you to our premises in Serbia. When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
Ono Bikes warranty is void if a product is returned with any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
No further warranty claims:
• These warranty provisions of Ono Bikes are comprehensive and final.
• In particular no party is or shall be authorized by Ono Bikes to grant any guarantees or other warranty entitlements or rights over and above these warranty provisions.
• Exclusively Ono Bikes is authorized to rule on any warranty claims for Ono Bikes products.
Limitation and exclusion of liability:
• Ono Bikes’ liability for damage resulting from defects to the Ono Bikes product shall always be limited at most to the original purchase price of the Ono Bikes product in question.
• Ono Bikes shall in no circumstances accept liability for damage caused by force majeure events, fortuitous and/or unforeseeable events, or consequential damage, in other words for direct or indirect damage, lost profit or other losses that may result from a defect to an Ono Bikes product.
• Any liability for damage that may occur through use of the Ono Bikes product by third parties shall likewise be excluded. Solely our client or rider shall be responsible for such damage to third parties.
For all disputes from or in conjunction with this warranty (also with regard to the question of its conclusion or validity), the court in Belgrade has exclusive jurisdiction. All purchase contracts are subject to Serbian law.